25 Jun 2006

Letter To My Ex.

I brought this on baby
I didn't know this would happen,
It took you only so long to loosen yourself from these hands of mine.
I never saw it comin'..
I was a fool baby
There was no sign....

What is wrong with me?!
Why am i giving in to you?!
Should i kneel down and plead?

I guess i do..
I miss you.
You were mine.
I love you... no more.
I saw it, baby,
I am the sign.......

I haven't been able to sleep for the past few weeks.. I didn't know why. I only slept for a few hours last night, only to wake up this morning and realise why this has been happening to me.
It's you; you've been giving me sleepless nights.

I admit it.
I was jealous when you started liking somebody else, but then I knew I brought this upon myself. And now i am paying the brunt of my doings.

I do miss you, heck I think I still love you. But I'm not going to go back to you, it's just something I dont want right now. I wouldn't be able to handle it. It would be disrespecting our love, it would mean the whole 1st relationship era of getting into and out. I dont want that, although I'm compelled to think like so. There have been times when I wanted in, but then these thoughts overcame and I stopped myself there.

I'm doing all I can to stop thinking about you,thinking about you all the time. and again keeping everything to myself. I'm even forcing myself to not 'nudge' or 'wink' at you everytime I see you, but it's hard, you know. It's probably a good thing I'm going away; possibly shall be gone for good, atleast I'll be able to move on, as you have, hopefully.

I'm sorry for this.
I'm sorry that I couldn't give anything to this relationship; when we were one..
I'm sorry for this... I'll try to stay away from you.. I can't do anything but that.
I'll try.

No comments: